Age and Prohibitions Requirement
You must be at least 18 years old to use MiaMalkovaPorn.com. Unless the legal age of majority is greater in your Country, State, Province, Region or Jurisdiction then you must follow the local laws. If your Country, State, Province, Region or Jurisdiction forbids or prohibits content of a pornagraphic nature then you are not permitted the use of our website.
The “content” of the site whether created by us or by 3rd parties or affiliations are licensed or owned by MiaMalkovaPorn.com and are subject to copyright laws and/or trademark laws.
“Content” includes but is not limited to Text, Images, Photographs, Videos, Software, Scripts, Logos and Trademarks are either owned by us or authorized to us. Use is not allowed unless authorized through a permission request email to ContactUs@MiaMalkovaPorn.com.
All content, including 3rd party offers on our website is provided “As Is” for your personal use only. Please do not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, broadcast, sell, license or exploit without written consent from us or 3rd party content providers.
Please do not scrape our sites content, contact us and we will help you set up system that is beneficial to all parties involved. You, me and 3rd parties.
Use of the website is conditional provided you agree to and follow the terms of conduct outlined below.
- You will not use the website or the content of the website in a manner that is prohibited by these terms or is unlawful in any way.
- You will follow all applicable local, state, provincial, federal, national and international laws and regulations.
- You are solely responsible for your actions and decisions that occur as a result of the use of the website.
- You agree not to “Stalk” performers found on the website.
- You agree not to use Technology in a manner that harms the website or our 3rd party content providers. This includes:
- Automation tools such as robots, crawlers, email harvesters, Data Mining tools on the website.
- Not to upload disruptive computer code, software viruses, files or programs designed to create mischief, limit, destroy, monitor our software, hardware, equipment or code of our site.
- Equipment to tamper with or circumvent the website security systems to protect users, the website and 3rd party content providers.
- “Frame” or “Mirror” the website or reverse engineer the website in any manner or any portion/portions of the website.
- Actions that create excessive or unreasonable large quantity of requests to our system infrastructure or attempt to “Break” our site.
We reserve the right to block users that do not follow our terms or the socially acceptable norms of use of our website. Please utilize respect towards the “Performers”, 3rd party content providers and the website. By violating terms you negatively affect the industry and the individuals working at providing quality, safety, and an overall enjoyable experience.
Promo and 3rd party
You understand and acknowledge that links on our site may lead to 3rd party affiliations not under our control may offer services to their visitors for fees or charges. By clicking on links to visit these sites you do so of your own freedom of choice and acknowledge that 3rd party promotions and content from a separate entity from our website.
Therefore we are not responsible for any billing practices or have the ability to provide refunds for any products or services you purchase from other websites. We are not liable for anything you do after leaving our website from links to other sites.
- Browsing the Website – website access is available for use without registering an account. Information that is collected from these activities are your IP address, language, URL referral, system, date, time, language, country of origin, browser type and requests shall be recorded in log stats, for the purposes of improving the site.
- Usage of information – Your usage of videos, links and all accessible content will be added to aggregate statistics for the purposes of improving the website content, 3rd party offers or 3rd party content.
- Uploaded Content – any voluntarily disclosed content or information that you disclose while using the website, such as personal information, comments, videos or posts become publicly available and may be viewed, collected and used by users or other entities.
- Correspondences – We reserve the right to retain or dispose of correspondences from and to you. Correspondence may include but is not limited to email, texts, form messages or posted mail.
- Cookies – Our website uses session cookies and persistent cookies to improve site performance.
The information that we collect is used to manage content, maintain website functionality, improve features that may include individual, customized or personalized user experience.
We will not use your email address or other personal information to send commercial or marketing without your consent. We reserve the right to contact you regarding Non-marketing, administrative and legal purposes.
We employ cookies and web beacons to improve user experience and make decisions regarding aggregate statistics. Statistics provide valuable information such as visitor country of origin, pages visited, number of visits, new vs repeat visitors etc,. The statistics allow us to work with advertisers and 3rd parties to for marketing and promotional content.
Information may be released if required to enforce our Terms, so that we may protect our rights, property, security and safety of or employees and users.
Illegal activities that may or may not be included in these Terms are still subject to legal enforcement and legal obligations may require us to release data to authorized organizations like the Police or other legal enforcement parties.
Security of email information through transmission via the internet may be compromised enroute. When such situations occur we cannot be held liable because the information is compromised before it is received.
Use of our site is a privilege, not a right!